Japanese product


Finally! I got a design into Japan. It's about friggin time. Can't say its exactly how I'd like to see my designs applied, but its nice to see it applied at all. Sesame is really tough on designs that render their characters "unrecognizable" as they like to call it. This one made it out the doors. Oddly enough, in my opinion, the design is one of my most distorted designs. Simplified to the very least details possible and still resembling the characters. Here are the original designs for the "Sesame Seeds". As you can see they only took the faces of my designs. Why? Who knows. We don't question the Japanese. They produce some of our best toys out there. As for what these things actually are, I can't tell ya. Heads with suction cups... Definitely chocking hazards, but so is most of what Japan develops for us. Woohoo, design in Japan! Maybe, next time I can get them to use the hair too...

2 comments:

kaNO! said...

Awesome!!!

evan said...

Thanks, K!